Personal Reading Goal for 2011

2011 Reading Challenge

Abbie has read 11 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm Moving!

I am in the process of moving my blog from blogger to wordpress. All new reviews will now be found here.

http://abbiesreadingcorner.com/

If you are following me here please head over to my new blog and follow me there as well. I am working at moving all my posts from here to there but ran into a hiccup so its going to take me a little while to get them all moved but I have the last few months reviews already moved. Hope to see you over there! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following Blog Hops Everyday and for your support. We are now following you back. Any help to spread the word is appreciated. Thanks again!

    Bobby
    Your One Stop Blog Hop Shop
    Blog Hops Everyday
    31 Days to Build a Better Blog

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative