Personal Reading Goal for 2011

2011 Reading Challenge

Abbie has read 11 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Monday, November 29, 2010

About Me

My name is Abbie I am a SAHM of two young children. I love to read! I bought a Kindle a few months back and love it. I figured it was time to create a blog so I could post reviews of the books I read. What books can you expect to see reviews of here? I am a big romance reader. I love the series of Love Inspired I also read non-Christian romance as well but have found I am not a big fan of the amount of sex in a lot of romance books and so I have been working hard to only read clean romance. I am looking forward to sharing some of the great books I have been reading as well as learning of other great authors/books waiting for me to dive into!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative